Wednesday, November 18

Dead Car

It won't start. The car alarm keeps going off. I have disconnected the battery to stop the insanity. There might be a temporary fix, but I will have to reconnect the battery to try it. Maybe after visiting teaching.

We are now car less. Daniel is supposed to take a test tomorrow night in Overland Park. He already had to cancel home teaching because it started last night when he tried to leave to go home teaching.

Let's hope the car is running before Tuesday so we can drive to the airport otherwise its no Thanksgiving for us. Happy holidays.

EDIT: I learned how to reset the car alarm and did so. Got a jump start and a $90 battery and we are on easy street. And to think I was expecting to have to pay closer to $500.

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh good! I'm glad!

Mary P.