Thursday, August 6

Alice is sitting next to me watching me write this, though thats bound to not last very long.

This week has been a long week. Alice still has her cough, in fact it seems to be getting worse. I guess tomorrow I will take her in to the doctor. I don't know if the cough is worse because she has really been wanting to drink lots of milk, or if she is getting sicker. I think I am getting a sore throat though, so its better to have her see the doc than to put it off until the weekend.

The baby is big enough that sleeping on my side = pain from the weight. I try to sleep with my belly on top of a body pillow, though I often wake up with it moved. I am also excessively sick of Alice and her tantrums. Trying to dress her in the morning is an ordeal. I even snapped at Daniel when he took off her shirt the other night. She even takes off her diaper all the time, so its a struggle to get her completely clothed when you keep losing articles of clothing. Luckily once both arms and her head are in the shirt and its pulled down, she lets it be.

Well thats the end of this post. Alice is telling me that she wants the laptop closed, or to be typing on the laptop. Neither one of those is an option at this moment, so post I shall.

I wonder where the heck our other phone receiver is (its been missing for at least a month, and since its completely dead its impossible page it). I have looked everywhere I can think of, even completely moving all the living room furniture and cleaning it completely. Not there. Also not anywhere I have seen in Alice's room (my second area) or in the Dining room (cause I thought it might have been thrown into a plastic bin of other stuff).

Enjoy the excessive amounts of unnecessary punctuation. I am going to allow Alice to drink 7-Up with the hope it will cut the phlegm and not result in the runs, at least not until Daniel is home for the evening.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I hope you guys are feeling better by now. Let me know if I can do anything.