Tuesday, September 22

T - 15 weeks and counting

Today is the official 25 week mark. What does that mean? Well according to the baby sites the baby is the size of an average rutabaga. (as a side note, rutabaga might be a good name)

After my appointment next week we will be going there every 2 weeks.

This is the end of the 'babymoon' period. I think that term is loosely thrown around, but I guess they mean most women aren't having morning sickness and aren't the size of a house yet.

I have started thinking about names, but haven't really found anything good. Its sort of funny when you think of reasons why a name won't do. Typically its "I knew someone with that name and they were mean/gross/cute/I had a crush on them." OK, so I haven't had any crushes on anyone named Raca, but I think naming a child worthless is automatically out. Rocco is in though. I think its because there is a rock thats a friend in Elmo's world named Rocco (Rocko?). They don't spell out names on that show.

Most of my shoes no longer fit me. I wore some shoes that are usually big on me and they were snug. It makes sense though, I do have sausage fingers. Good old bloating. Its part of the pregnant glow.

No comments: